Thursday, July 28, 2011

Proj 365 July 28th

What an addition to a building. Not sure which is the addition.

Yes, time to announce. If you notice I missed a day. Since I am posting this about a week or so after the fact, I will go ahead and tell, I missed several days after this and frankly two things lead to to quit. (1) I had too much on my plate with work, and getting ready for upcoming beach wedding. (2) The quality of what I was shooting was not what I wanted. I found my self getting shots for the sake of a shot a day. I felt is had gotten to the point I was taking to many shots for the sake of a shot that didn't show my work or creativity and so I am discontinuing the project. I may occasionally post something noteworthy but in a few more posts, this will be it.

My thanks to Brian Hatch for starting this effort. I truly learned a lot for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment