Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Proj 365 Feb 8th Allergies

Well, for those of you keeping a close watch, I have been "off the grid" quite literally. My brother in law passed away last week and I, my wife and daughter (son couldn't go) drove to south Georgia for the funeral. But I have gotten a shot every day so here is the catch up.

Wednesday, before I left I had to swing by and get my series of allergy shots. One for Trees and grass, one for cats and dogs, and one for dust. (yes dust in organic. If you knew where dust came from you would go nuts with a vacuum cleaner everyday!) One of the nurses there that administers my shots (and puts up with my humor) is into photography also and I am encouraging her to pick up this 365 challenge. (and anybody else that wants to hone their photography skills.) This challenge really makes you prioritize and work on composition and subject , not just technical parameters such as shutter speed and aperture.

So I got my shot (Oooouuuuuccccchhhh!!! just kidding )  and hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment