Sunday, May 15, 2011

Proj 365 May 15th

 Yeah, yeah, I know, one a day but somedays it overwhelms you. These are NOT from my mailbox walk (although the first two flowesr may be the same type. I don't know one flower from another). These are from the side of Hwy 64 on the way to work Sunday. May have waited a little too late as many are already turning brown (by May 15th?).
 I love the way you can frame to make it look like the go forever.
 Just a little further down Hwy 64. Right before the Nashville exit.
 All of these are taken with my P&S. I amy go back to get some with my DSLR where I can set the focal point.
 On my way home from work Sunday evening. The clouds were magnificent. The rising well defined ones on the left and the swept by wing fuzzy ones on the right.
Ah, went out and had to get a few like this. Dark Shadows and Barnabus Collins was approaching!!

1 comment: