Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Proj 365 Mar 30th

 One more "2 for" day and experimenting with the camera.

THe Canon 210 has in one of its scene modes a night setting so I thought I would try it out. Went out at O'dark 30 and took some shots. The first is set on night scene with the flash on. (tried it with the flash off and it was black) . Setting came out at 1/60 second and ISO 5000 !!! WHAT!! This was not photoshopped in anyway.






Then I took the same shot (or as close as I could get it) with the camera set to Program mode and the flash on. Image is a little darker. Again nothing done in PS to it. In the end I guess a little PS adjustment would correct either one but I prefer the way the second shot in Program mode came out compared to the night mode shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment