Friday, January 21, 2011

Proj 365 Jan 16th Going Home Again - Long Overdue

(If you are reading this and thinking, "This wasn't posted on the 16th or whatever, I left to go se my father in law in south Georgia and was unable to process and post the photos for the appropriate day. I did shoot a photo each day (check the exif data in the photos). I promise that if I miss a day, I will confess it.)

Forgive me for two pictures but when it came down to it,  couldn't choose between the two. Its funny how some days you drown in photographic ideas and opportunities and other days seem like the desert.

Anyway, the first is a followup to a previous photo post where the neighbors were doing construction at 7:30AM Sunday morning!!! I felt I should do some periodic followup so before I left for a trip to south Georgia to see my father in law (the salt of the earth) I captured this of them working on the house some more. I forget the time but it wasn't 7:30AM.






To all my friends in Georgia that I didn't get to stop and say hello to, my deepest apologies but the travel time simply didn't allow it. but this is my most emotionally linked photo for that day. I am crossing the Georgia state line coming from South Carolina. It felt good to be coming back home, if only for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment