Thursday, April 14, 2011

Proj 365 Apr 14th

On my way back home from my first day at work at my new job. (Not scheduled to work again until Sunday) Had gotten off at 5:15. On my way home, I suddenly realized it was BRIGHT and SUNNY!!!  At Borders I had always closed the store meaning getting off an hour after closing or about 10 or 11 PM usually. Always went home in the dark. Never any traffic. NOW I have traffic (Ok its not that bad but compared to what I usually experience. I know traffic, try Friday 5:30 PM downtown Atlanta Connector of I-75 and I-85 combined! That's traffic!)

Anyway, Know this isn't much of a photographic challenge (other than trying to drive looking at the car one distance away and focus the camera and shoot an image that appears much closer - GOT to quit doing this, wife is going to kill me if the photography doesn't.) but it does represent a day in my life and big change at that, getting home before dark, etc. woo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am going to kill you if you keep taking pictures while you are driving. Unless, of course, you are already dead when I find out that you have been doing photographic driving again! Love and kisses, but put the camera DOWN!!

    ReplyDelete