Sunday, April 10, 2011

Proj 365 Apr 10th

Ok two comments up front about this post.
(1) Had one of those days where there were multiple things to shoot so this is a three for day or more.
(2) NOBODY can tell my wife about this. She wouldn't believe I wasn't going this fast and I always kid here about her lead foot and how she confuses the I-95 sign for the speed limit. (Woke up on a trip back from Georgia and looked at the speedometer. Her reply was "I was just keeping up with traffic." Funny, I didn't see AJ Foyt to or Parnelli Jones out there!!)


What happened was my Garmen lost satellite contact and when I turned it back on later and I reset the max speed (I usually do when I enter a lower speed limit. Figure it might be some defense (probably not)) I saw THIS! Theoretically possible for a Honda Pilot (110 max) but I wouldn't try it. 







 Oh the shots we miss. The weather was nice and warm and the bicyclists were out and I got stuck behind this group (notice on-coming traffic). (BTW getting this shot is harder than you think. If you zoom in, you think you are driving too close and if you zoom out, you tend to get too close. I don't recommend doing this).  Just as I put the camera down, the lady in the back reached back and scratched (you know where). Oh I wished I had kept the camera ready, it would have been priceless. Oh, well.
 Some people are different. This is a private home, NOT a museum or anything like that. This is in Durham county. Raleigh passed a law about not have sofas and stuff like that on the front porch. Maybe Durham ought to consider a similar law. Don't see the usual object? Go to the next picture.
Hey, everybody has a canon on their front porch, what's the big deal? Keeps salespeople away I bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment