Friday, April 8, 2011

Proj 365 Apr 8th

Oh the things you find in your yard in the morning. I took the dogs (beagles) out for their morning walk and to put them in the backyard. Usually I find where somebody has thrown their cigarette butts along the front of my yard along the street as they walked (walking for health??). In most place people are a little more respectful but in NC tobacco is king and people think its a way of life to throw butts anywhere. Enough of that. Anyway, as I walked them I spotted this. At first thought is was some beer bottles some kids throw out as they cruise at night. But when I got closer I found a tool box! Yeah. But then I saw it was my neighbor's kid's box he left when he was out. Oh well, thought it made for an unusual picture of a day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment