Monday, April 4, 2011

Proj 365 Apr 4th

The master (Joe McNalley) at work. I went to the "Flashbus" tour where the speakers were Joe McNalley (the last staff photographer at Life magazine) and David Hobby (the www.Strobist.com). An incredible experience. The seminar was about photography lighting. McNalley and Hobby come at it from different approaches but arrive at pretty much the same point.

Lighting is the main thing in photography. Photography is controlling and capturing light. If you need to learn lighting, this is a great learning experience to add to your learning.

Since this is a Proj 365 thing - go to http://hldphotos.blogspot.com/ (no www) and I will have lots more photos loading i a little while. (typing as fast as I can for three blogs and a web site and those that know me know about my famous (infamous) typing skills like the time I typed one too many s's in the word as and did it twice in one day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment